Our client a global investment management firm is looking to hire an Operations Control & Project Manager for their Singapore office.
Job Function Summary
The role involves managing and leading projects and initiatives as well as providing control framework and supervision for the Asia Operations & Middle Office organization. You will be required to review and analyze on ongoing basis the workflows and procedures across all product types, to ensure effectiveness and efficiency of the organization, as well as controls. You will work closely with key stakeholders and senior management across departments and regions to design and implement project plans to ensure the timely delivery. You will also work in parallel with global Operations Control team in capturing and reviewing operational risks, gaps, and root causes, and work with internal/external counterparties to improve processes.
- Coordinate and work closely with internal resources across Ops, IT, Legal, Compliance, and Finance departments globally as necessary and with external parties for the purpose of execution of projects and control frameworks
- Analyze, design project scopes and objectives involving all key stakeholders and develop a detailed project plan to track progress, schedule, and costs
- Measure project performance, report progress to management and escalate as needed
- Run analytics to identify trends and gaps, devise formal governance over recurring issues and provide necessary analysis and documentation for Ops Management
- Create and maintain comprehensive documentation for projects and control frameworks as necessary
- Manage the relationship with all stakeholders and external counterparties
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong knowledge and experience in project and controls management within the financial industry
- Knowledge of Macros/VBA and coding a plus