We are currently assisting our client, a leading high-frequency trading firm in their search for Python Developer in Gurgaon.
The successful candidate will combine cutting-edge open source and proprietary technology to create fast build systems, supporting tools, and scalable services that run on hybrid cloud stack. You will be involved in designing, implementing, and integrating build software and CI/CD tools using dynamic programming languages, such as Python, Go, Shell/Bash, Lua, and NodeJS.
- Designing and implementing highly scalable, efficient services on public and private Cloud infrastructure using Kubernetes/Docker.
- Developing, testing, and documenting existing in-house tools to improve their quality, reliability, and supportability.
- Working with the existing Engineering team and Traders across time zones (U.S., Europe, and Asia) to understand their requirements and helping them use existing tools to fulfill those needs.
- Automating existing support workflows to reduce support burden and design new tools to improve the quality of support.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or Physics from a top-tier college or university.
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English as you will primarily be communicating with other people over IM/Phone.
- Thorough understanding of Linux fundamentals and C++ compiling/linking/loading process.
- Proficiency in Python and Go.
- Expertise in scripting languages, such as Bash shell scripting.
- Experience with GNU make, Git, Open Source software, Gitlab/Github, ELK/EFK stack and Docker (preferred).