Our client a leading proprietary trading firm is looking to hire a Quant Analyst for their Singapore team. This team works on executing fast algorithmic strategies based on market behavior.
Your role will be to :
- Identify, maintain, and enhance trading strategies and business opportunities for the clients market making Algorithmic trading teams.
- Analyze trading performance and financial time series data with fundamental statistical theories.
- Use a systematic and data-driven approach to automate trading strategies.
- Financial model construction, back-testing, maintenance, and improvement.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with the technology team to understand, maintain, and improve our electronic trading systems.
- Ability to manage risk and detailed knowledge of all risk procedures.
- Bachelors/Masters/Ph.D. degree from Top tier institute
- Experience with Data Analysis, Market Research and Data Modelling (a plus)
- Software Development experience, preferably in C++, Python or R/Matlab
- The ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills
- A working knowledge of Linux/Unix