Our client a leading financial services firm is looking to hire a quant researcher to be part of their systematic trading team. An ideal candidate should have worked in global markets, in a trading or research profile. He/she would be responsible for creating new alpha strategies for the global markets.
- You will be developing new algorithmic trading strategies of various asset classes, spanning multiple geographies and deeply involved in the complete life cycle of strategy development process ranging from idea generation to live deployment.
- You will be assisting portfolio managers in various strategy improvement or portfolio allocation projects.
- Come out with new radical new approaches towards extracting alpha systematically
- Ideal candidate will have experience working on India/Global equity, fixed income, or commodity
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in business, statistics, finance, engineering, mathematics, physics, computational finance from tier-1 institute.
- 4 - 6 years of relevant work experience in quant research, structuring or trading.
- Hands on experience of coding in Matlab, R, Python, C++ or Java required.
To know more about this role please reach out to me on email@example.com