An opportunity for a Quant/Data Analyst with one among the world’s biggest alternative investment management firms focused on active, high-conviction investing. The role is to be based in Mumbai, India.
In this role, you will be part of the Global Quant Equity Team and will work directly with traders, researchers, and portfolio managers and apply your hands-on statistical, data analysis, and modeling skills to discover opportunities in markets and create and enhance executable trading strategies.
- Ph.D. or Post Graduate Degree in Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related fields.
- Experience in building and applying machine learning techniques.
- Strong programming skills in Python and/or C++ and R.
- Experience working and analyzing time series and reference data.
- Demonstrated experience working with and drawing conclusions from large datasets.
- Previous experience in financial data preferred but not a must.