Our client, a global asset manager, is looking for Quantitative Analyst/Data Scientist for their Mumbai office.
- Looking to hire a Data Scientist with substantial knowledge and experience working with large sets of data as a data engineer or data scientist.
- Experience with application and development of machine learning algorithms to explore and analyze multidimensional data huge plus.
- In this role, you will work directly with traders, researchers, and portfolio managers to discover opportunities in markets that allow us to create and enhance executable strategies.
- You will be an integral part of a very successful quant equity team with a long track record.
- You will have the opportunity to apply your hands-on statistical, data analysis, and modeling skills to oversee the full-life cycle of trading strategy development and execution.
- This process includes general data wrangling, feature engineering, algorithm development, model training, back-testing, simulation, and implementation. In our fast-paced environment, not only will you receive rapid feedback, you’ll immediately see the direct impact of your work.
- You will be part of a global team and contribute to this team while being based in Mumbai.
- Ph.D. or Post Graduate Degree in Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related fields.
- Professional experience in building and applying machine learning techniques.
- Strong programming skills in Python and/or C++ and R.
- Experience working and analyzing time series and reference data.
- Demonstrated experience working with and drawing conclusions from large datasets.
- Previous experience in financial data preferred but not a must.