Our client, a global High Frequency Trading firm is looking for a Quantitative Analyst for their office in Singapore. As a Quantitative Analyst, the successful candidate will need good computer science, mathematical, and analytical abilities to develop complex and nimble code used to grow our business and increase the efficiency of the global financial markets.
- Developing trading ideas by quantitatively analyzing market data and market microstructure for patterns
- Designing and implementing high-frequency trading algorithms
- Collaborate with global team of traders to analyze the signals and impact on trading behavior
- Applying our existing trading strategies to new markets
- Contributing to libraries of analytical computations to support market data analysis
- Developing, augmenting, and calibrating exchange simulators
- Shaping the future of firm through regular interviewing and infrequent campus recruiting trips
- Degree from a top tier institute
- A strong background in data structures, algorithms, and object-oriented programming in C++/Python
- Brilliant problem‐solving abilities
- The ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast‐paced environment
- Strong communication skills
- A working knowledge of Linux
- Experience with machine learning (a plus)
Financial experience is not mandatory but interest in financial markets is a plus.