Our client, a leading financial services firm is looking for a Quantitative Data Analyst for their office in Mumbai.
- Understanding the intricacies of data and potential biases in data handling
- Ability to work with large sets of data across vendors and frequencies
- Full end to end data management process â€“ acquiring, understanding the data, cleaning, formatting, storing and maintenance
- Collaborating with the business side (quant research team) and the technology side for storage and maintenance management
- Developing processes for data adjustments like corporate actions rolls, etc.
- Generate querying tools to retrieve and validate data from the database efficiently (Hive in Java) for analysis and research
- At least 2+ years experience of relevant data management in a KPO/Bank
- Basic understanding and working knowledge of various quantitative techniques
- Hands on experience of data querying programming language like SQL a must
- Programming in with R/Python/Java preferable
- Team player with high level of attention to detail
- Quick learner
- Good communication skills