Our client, a diversified financial services firm is looking for a Quantitative Data Analyst for their office in Mumbai. The successful candidate will have an opportunity to be in charge of working collaboratively with business side and the technology side for the entire end to end management of data requirements for the research and trading team.
- Understanding the intricacies of data and potential biases in data handling
- Ability to work with large sets of data across vendors and frequencies
- Full end to end data management process acquiring, understanding the data, cleaning, formatting, storing and maintenance
- Collaborating with the business side (quant research team) and the technology side for storage and maintenance management
- Developing processes for data adjustments like corporate actions rolls, etc.
- Generate querying tools to retrieve and validate data from the database efficiently (Hive in Java) for analysis and research
- At least 2+ years experience of relevant data management in a KPO/Bank
- Basic understanding and working knowledge of various quantitative techniques
- Hands on experience of data querying programming language like SQL a must
- Programming in with R/Python/Java preferable