Our client, a leading global quantitative asset management firm is looking to hire a solid Quantitative Developer for their Singapore office.
The successful candidate will:
- Provide research and trading support to traders, and portfolio managers.
- Develop monitoring and risk management tools for a live trading environment Increase automation of research and trading processes, with an emphasis on robust system design Develop common tools and libraries to facilitate strategy research, and production operations Develop tools for statistical analysis of trading costs.
- Create and maintain technical documentation Research and evaluate new technologies for research and trading environments
To apply, you should :
- Have a degree from a top-tier institution in a quantitative field.
- Possess superior programming skills, especially in Python.