We're currently assisting our client, an algorithmic trading firm in looking for a Quantitative Researcher. The successful candidate will assist the trading teams in adding new aspects to existing strategies, build new trading strategies, and test/validate hypothesis made by traders.
- Analysing hundreds of gigabytes of data to ascertain micro behavioural patterns (at the microsecond timeframe) to explore potential opportunities and strategies
- Building automated trading signals to drive decisions around strategy and its implementation.
- Building engineering solutions to manage the complexity
- Discovering and imitating the logic and thereby automating the process of setting the hundreds of parameters that traders do on a daily basis
- Optimizing current trading strategies to improve the PnL
- Developing mathematical models to solve difficult stochastic problems
- 3 to 4 years in the industry
- Adept awareness of financial markets and fundamentals
- Strong logical & quantitative aptitude
- Strong educational background
- Knack of problem solving and a high inclination for math problem