Our client a leading global investment management firm is looking to hire a Risk DevOps candidate for their Singapore office. The successful candidate will be working on building out and enhancing the suite of risk and valuation platforms, data pipelines, and reporting workflows that support the client's global risk management function.
- Drive agenda regarding patterns, stacks and best practices for rapid prototyping and tactical delivery of solutions.
- Support existing platforms while working to migrate to best in class technologies across the stack.
- Working with and consulting development team on how to design and optimize a robust CI/CD pipeline. This includes knowledge of (but not limited to) the following tools: Confluence, JIRA, GitHub, Jenkins, TeamCity, Artifactory, Octopus Deploy, ElasticSearch, OpsGenie, and DataDog.
- Ensuring system stability and uptime for all tools and application under this team’s management. This includes application and infrastructure monitoring, troubleshooting and user support.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, maths or related field.
- 3+ years of professional experience with exposure to Application Development, DevOps, Support and System Administration,
- Background in building highly automated DevOps infrastructure,
- Experience with configuration and automation tools, such as Chef, Puppet, Ansible, or Salt is a plus,
- Experience with job scheduling tools such as Apache Airflow a plus,
- Strong coding skills in Python and/or Bash/Powershell is required.
- Establishment and implementation of availability monitoring and performance management infrastructure,
- Experience designing, deploying and operating solutions in public cloud is desirable (AWS, GCP, Azure),
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to explain complex technical problems to various audiences,