We are currently assisting our client, a well-funded restaurant tech startup to hire for a top Sales Manager for their Singapore office.
The ideal candidate is someone with strong sales/business development skills working in the Food & Beverages industry.
2-7 years exp in sales and Business development
The Sales Manager role, based in Singapore, will be responsible for developing opportunities, setting sales strategy, competitive positioning and account plan execution in selling product solutions to clients and prospects in the F&B Industry. The incumbent will be responsible for acquisition of new clients and growing our revenue targets for the region and will report into the Head – Sales, Singapore. The candidate will work closely with product and marketing team to achieve the product sales plan.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop client pipeline for target segment ranging from small restaurants to large chains through cold-calling, face-to-face meetings, and networking.
- Effectively communicate value proposition, company vision, product and service capabilities to target clients.
- Manage end-to-end client relationship including pitching, negotiation, contracting, billing/ invoicing, and payment collection and result tracking
- Organize and ensure regular and continuous client engagement to maintain and build long term relationship with clients.
- Identify key people in the industry that influence client buying decisions (consultants and technology partners) and work with them to generate leads and opportunities.
- Use sales tools for accurate forecasting of current and future business.
- Monitor the competition activity and strategy in the market Requirements
- Minimum of 4+ years B2B sales experience or 3+ years of success selling F&B technology systems such as point of sales system, mobility solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to assist with the development, execution of sales plans and deal closures
- Highly motivated with an outgoing personality a strong sense of initiative and personal leadership.
- A person who is articulate, organized, detail-oriented, tech-savvy and has the ability to multi-task
- Accomplished presentation skills with the ability to present to audiences in one-on-one or to large groups settings