SAP FICO Manager for a well-known Indian conglomerate headquartered in Mumbai.
IT CoE – Finance and Costing is responsible for effective management of the ‘Finance and Costing (FAC) processes and technology led improvements in the businesses across the globe. Responsibilities include value adds to the business in terms of process improvements, governance and project execution and overall maintenance of the solutions deployed.
YOUR ROLE SPECIFICATIONS
Areas of responsibility include but not limited to:
- Manage the Costing process areas across SAP and other ERPs like MS Dynamics AX2012, across business units in 12+ countries.
- Interact with key stakeholders in finance globally to ensure seamless business execution and drive enhanced value from ERP and other IT solutions through process standardization and integration.
- Manage Application Management Support (through a team from our IT Partner) for Finance and Costing process areas of SAP and MS Dynamics AX2012 ERPs, ensuring adherence to agreed SLAs.
- Support IT implementation projects in Finance and Costing process areas.
- Drive implementation and adoption of business analytics and KPIs using solutions like SAP BIW and Qlikview.
- CA / ICWA / CS / MBA-Finance
- SAP FI/CO certification preferred
- Strong knowledge of SAP FICO, SAP BI, and integration with other modules. Knowledge of other ERPs like MS Dynamics AX preferred.
- Expertize in finance and costing processes such as GL, AR, AP, Asset, Cash & Bank, Taxation, Product Costing, Material Ledger (ML), CO-PA, Annual Operational Planning.
- Good stakeholder and people management skills.
- Strong knowledge of Change Management processes.
- Strong functional knowledge of costing processes.
- Demonstrate initiative and ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines while still maintaining high-quality standards.
- Excellent verbal and written communication with an attention to detail and ability to impart ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
- Minimum 6 years of functional experience (should have worked in the industry in finance, controlling roles) out of which minimum 2 years in managerial role.
- 4 years of SAP IT experience (2 or more end to end SAP implementations + 1 or more SAP support project) .
- Experience in Consumer Goods industry is preferred.
Is the role of interest?
Please drop your CV on email@example.com for a confidential chat.