India’s leading capital markets and investment group is looking for a Project Manager with 15+ years of experience leading IT Infrastructure projects.
- 15+ years of overall experience in Project Management.
- Coordinate with internal resources and third-party vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Ensure timely delivery of projects within scope and budget.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation and develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals.
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis.
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process map to document needs.
- Proven working experience in project management, Vendor Management, Contract Management, and negotiations.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Windows/Open Source hardware & Software.
- Good understanding of developing and tracking budgets and financial management of the overall CAPEX/OPEX.