Our client an international quantitative trading team is looking to hire a Senior Quantitative Developer for their intraday trading team.
The successful candidate will work closely with senior portfolio managers in building a research and strategy development environment for intraday trading signals and strategies.
- The role will involve identifying gaps and developing clean, robust and scalable solutions
- Exploring various frameworks developed internally and working with the specific team to ensure that the framework is compatible to intraday requirements
- Developing various visualization and efficiency tools to enhance the workflow of research and strategy building
Skill set required:
- Degree from a leading university in a quantitative or technical discipline (Ph.D. or Masters preferred but Graduates with honors acceptable) such as Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Physics, Electrical Engineering, Financial Engineering or any other related field
- At least 3 years of experience and success in building clean, reliable, robust and scalable platforms
- Demonstrated ability to program in Python and C++
- In-depth understanding of technologies involved in doing research and trading in medium frequency intraday space
- Excellent problem-solving abilities and judgment with attention to detail