We are currently assisting our client, which is a leading payment service provider to help them in their search for a top Senior Software Developer - Java.
- Build third-party web-service integrations
- Build layered, component-based, service-oriented architectures
- Engage in all phases of software development lifecycle from design, to development and testing
- Apply agile methodologies. Coordinate with a skilled team of engineers
- Develop new features and enhance existing applications
- Help troubleshoot production issues
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology or a related field and 5 to 12 years of experience in related software engineering role.
- Java/JEE technologies as the main software development language and platform
- Knowledge of 3rd party web services across technologies like REST, SOAP.
- Design patterns in Java/JEE
- Spring and Guice for Enterprise integration/design patterns including dependency injection and inversion-of-control
- JMS, Active MQ, and WebSphere for messaging system development and design
- Agile methodologies of software development
- Software development tools such as JPA, Hibernate, Spring/Guice, MySQL, JUnit, and Maven
- Knowledge of Linux fundamentals
- Mobile carriers or mobile SMS systems
- Experienced in US or other foreign location is preferred.