Interested in Leading the support shift for global trading applications for a world's leading High-Frequency Trading firm.
- The ideal candidate would be working with end users on the trading system to contribute to the design and implementation of applications to enhance reliability and self-correction of systems.
- Identifying core application issues and working with the development teams to devise ways to architect and address the issues in the core application.
- The first point of contact for production environment by Testing and releasing into production.
- Monitoring and reporting on the status of our systems.
- Serving as the primary technical contact to the users of the application.
- An engineering degree from reputed engineering colleges with exposure to programming.
- Demonstrated experience to own and manage multiple incidents/tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong scripting skills in Python, and Bash or shell.
- Strong knowledge of Linux/Unix.
- Knowledge of SQL and use of databases.
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving abilities.
- Root cause analysis and Incident management.
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in English.
- Experience with HFT or Electronic Trading or Risk Management Systems desired.