Klickto search is a Hong Kong-based executive search firm that specializes in hiring within the Quantitative finance and trading domain.
We are currently hiring for Senior Systems Developer for our client which is an international high-frequency proprietary trading firm based in Gurgaon. The successful candidate will have robust systems and Linux knowledge to design, implement and manage hybrid cloud computing stack.
You will be responsible for designing and implementing hybrid cloud model using private and public cloud offerings, evaluating and integrating multi-petabyte cloud-scale storage, designing high performance and reliable network architecture and design and implement solutions for logging, monitoring, and management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science.
- Experience developing software in Linux environment.
- Fluency in scripting/coding using Bash, Python or Golang.
- Working knowledge of Unix/Linux and Networking (VLAN, iptables, etc.).
- Minimum 2 years of experience in building and maintaining large scale compute environments in public clouds.
- Knowledge of cloud-scale technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes to build in-house private clouds to interface with public clouds like GC, AWS or Azure.
- Experience with HTC/HPC computing technologies like HTCondor, Apache Spark, GridEngine, SLURM Mesos or Nomad.
- Experience with infrastructure automation through scripting DevOps scripting using Shell, Python, SaltStack, CFEngine Ansible or Puppet.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.