Senior Trading Network Engineer in HFT Technology, Singapore
An opportunity for a Senior Trading Network Engineer with experience working on and maintaining extremely low latency and high throughput trading networks to join a top notch High Frequency Proprietary Trading Firm in Singapore. The firm is one among Asia’s leading HFT companies and among the largest by volumes of trade with a regional presence across South East Asia.
The Senior Network Engineer will be involved in designing, implementing and optimizing cutting-edge network infra solutions to ensure speed and stability of the networking infrastructure.
- 3+ years’ experience with low latency and high data throughput networks
- Strong understanding of TCP, UDP, IP, OSPF, BGP, Route Maps, NAT, PIM Sparse, IGMPv2 and v3, Multicast Configuration & Troubleshooting
- Strong understanding of queuing, buffering, multicast replication, ASIC and Switching Engine architectures
- Working knowledge of network packet analyzers (such as Wireshark, NetScouts, Endace, etc..)
- Knowledge of custom OS optimizations for low latency (core pinning, CPU shielding, etc).
- Familiar with B2B connectivity - Radianz, TNS, IPC, Major Telcos, VPN technologies
The role will involve providing stability and performance of the network infrastructure that design/support time critical high frequency trading and connectivity. This will include top end escalation troubleshooting, project implementation and design/architecture.
- Provide high quality network design, configuration, implementation and operational support services to our high frequency trading business for global markets
- Work on various network and firewall hardware/software products such as Cisco, Arista, Fortigate, Checkpoint, Netscout, as well as other market leading low latency products for high speed networking, packet monitoring, capturing and latency analysis, covering configuration design, implementation and support.
- Market data capture, processing and storage.
- Produce detailed design documentation based on HFT architectural standards, this includes physical and logical design and configuration, and implementation of these configuration.
- Incident and Problem management and the ability to simultaneously handle multiple issues and projects in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Track industry changes across the globe including Exchange Co-lo plans, Proximity Hosting solutions provided by 3rd party vendors, and present the feasibility of these solutions to the business and technology management
- Be an integral part of the Co-Location strategy and business deliverables across the region
Should the following role be of interest to you, kindly reach out to me on +91 022 6162 3177 with you’re updated Resume.