Our client, a leading US-based hedge fund is looking to hire software engineers for their model data research platform. The successful candidate will build and extend the research model data platform bu implementing platform services, messaging and graph-based dependency definitions, Creating cutting-edge visualizations for operating and exploring model data; Designing and building flexible data access APIs, etc.
To apply, you should have:
- Bachelors/Masters/Ph.D. in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline
- Experience in cleaning and designing and engineering of code and data
- High-output, high-quality programming expertise in at least one of Python, Java 8, or Scala
- Expertise in data communication services, e.g., REST, AMQP, RabbitMQ, Kafka, and Kinesis
- Mastery of modern collaborative software lifecycle tools, e.g., Git, Jira, Bamboo, Jenkins
- Practical experience with containerized and cloud computing, e.g., Docker, Kubernetes, AWS