Software engineer (C++/Java) for the Strats team of a leading investment bank.
The successful candidate will be part of smart order routing and internalization for listed options and equities team.
You will design, build and maintain complex, scalable, low latency and high capacity distributed software systems in Java/C++ for real-time order state management, trading, and risk management, smart order routing and internalization functions.
To apply you should have:
- 3+ years of industry experience, working on high-performance, high-availability, distributed systems.
- Broad knowledge of Java/C++ and programming concepts (primarily on Linux).
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and design patterns.
- Experience in load testing and performance optimizations.
- Strong time management skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to work in a team.