We are currently assisting our client, global investment firm in their search for a Software Engineer- UI development in Bangalore.
- Building re-usable web libraries and user-facing components that support large, complex web applications at the firm.
- Design and development of browser-based applications for front office trading groups with utmost emphasis on data accuracy and performance.
- Writing code for applications that are easy-to-use, scalable and work smoothly across various browsers and form factors.
- Optimizing web applications on the client side (browser) and server side (web servers) to maximize speed and scale.
- Continually drive improvements in web infrastructure at the firm to be up-to-date with the latest in the industry.
What You’ll Bring
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science or related field of study.
- Over 4 years of working experience in software application development.
- Strong command over browser-based technologies including the latest ECMAScript, CSS3, HTML5.
- Experience with popular web libraries and frameworks such as Angular5, jQuery.
- Knowledge of data visualization libraries such as ag-grid, Highcharts, d3.js
- Strong understanding of user experience design and data visualization techniques
- Familiarity with the whole web stack, including browser JS engine, HTTP, web servers and optimization techniques
- Outstanding coding, debugging skills and analytical skills