We are currently assisting our client, a Global multi-asset quantitative trading firm based in Singapore to hire for a System Administrator.
The Systems team builds and maintains the computers, networks, data storage, operating systems, and software that allow our trading strategies to run worldwide 24/7. Responsibilities are broad and include hardware and software installation and configuration, remote administration, colo work coordination, monitoring, testing new hardware and software, automation and tool development, and performance tuning. We are jacks-of-all-trades who can effectively multitask yet retain high attention to detail that keeps our systems running as efficiently as possible.
- 5 years of relevant professional experience
- Python and shell scripting experience
- Understanding of Linux/UNIX operating systems (Debian preferred, but not required)
- Understanding of network protocols and file systems
- Familiarity with systems configuration management and monitoring technologies
- Strong communication skills
- BS in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related field