Our client, a leading high frequency proprietary trading firm is looking for a Team Manager - Post Trade and Referential Platform for their office in Gurgaon.
- Responsible for change management and delivery of immediate business impact projects in the realm of post trade functions - including reference data systems, transaction data systems, reconciliation, pnl, and compliance and regulatory functions.
- Demonstrate good understanding of depth and breadth of technologies used in various applications
- Be Hands-on with development tools, including ability to perform code reviews for development changes.
- Pro-actively identify process/workflow inefficiency and institute good SDLC practices within the team
- Mentor younger members in the team in their career development and skillset growth
- Playing a key role in the hiring efforts for the team and product
- Tracking projects and communicating the status to stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Contribute towards strategic platform improvement
- Hands-on experience in middle office and back office functions and appreciation for business.
- Good Experience in Java and web based applications
- Good experience of dealing with of RDBMS and NOSQL solutions and modeling data relationship in these solutions.
- Prior work experience in Finance and an understanding of financial instruments (equities, debt instruments, futures, and options) and trade lifecycle
- A degree in computer science or a related field
- Good written and oral communication skills
- 10-15 years of experience in Java, Python and SQL with atleast 5 years’ experience of managing medium sized teams
- Experience as a delivery manager - with proven ability to scope and estimate tasks and track execution of projects. Experience in Agile development methodology and project management certifications would be a plus.