A US-based leading financial firm is looking to grow its India technology team. They are currently hiring a solid hands-on trading systems developer who will work on building proprietary systems and tools that drive the quantitative strategy research and implication within the business.
The successful candidate will work closely with the global leaders in building effective trading platforms across equities, fixed income, futures, currencies, and other major asset classes
If you want to be part of the next-gen innovation that transforms a business then this role is for you!
To apply you should have:
- BA/BS/MS degree in Computer Science or equivalent field from top schools
- 10+ years of software development experience, preferably in front office trading area
- Experience with complex projects through the software development lifecycle
- Experience working and collaborating with global and distributed geographic teams
- Strong knowledge of object oriented techniques and programming principles
- Strong experience on Java 8/C++, Python
- Experience in and knowledge of a broad spectrum of technologies is required – Scala, Hadoop ecosystem, Big data and Cloud technologies
- Strong knowledge of workflow platform using services, messaging, and graph-based dependency awareness