Our client a Global Quantitative Investment firm is looking for a Trade Execution Analyst to join their team in Gurgaon.
The Trade Execution Analyst will be responsible for:
- Deploying trading strategies and models to new markets and exchanges.
- Monitor the trading strategies and implement desired changes.
- Monitor live trading for risk, compliance and technology issues.
- Work closely with traders & developers in the team to understand the trading systems, ensure their smooth functionality and identify possible improvements.
- Support global trading team to optimize the strategies.
- Resolve trading issues and improve strategy performance.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A bachelor’s degree from a top tier college or university
- At least 2 years or experience with C/C++, Python and Linux
- Working knowledge of equities, futures & FX markets
- Experience with electronic trading systems & automated trading strategies
- The ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Strong critical thinking and communication skills