Our client, a leading hedge fund is looking for a Trading Platform Developer for their Bangalore office.
The successful candidate will work on developing the trading platform across multiple asset classes and work closely with the portfolio analysts and researchers.
Your role will involve software development, maintenance, and support of the firm’s trading systems (Order Management, Execution Management, Analytics); Collaborate with internal development teams for trading requirements and delivery of solutions.
To apply you should have:
- Computer science degree from a tier-1 college.
- 3+ years of software development experience, preferably in front office trading area.
- Experience with complex projects through the software development lifecycle.
- Experience working and collaborating with global and distributed geographic teams.
- Outstanding coding, debugging, and analytical skills. Strong focus on testing and test automation.
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented techniques and programming principles.
- Strong knowledge of contemporary technology solutions.
- Experience in and knowledge of a broad spectrum of technologies is required – Java 8, .Net C#, Go, Apache Spark, Redis, Kafka, RabbitMQ, AWS.
- Experience with automated testing frameworks is a plus.
- Business knowledge of financial instruments, market microstructure, trade lifecycle, risk identification, and mitigation is a plus.