We are a looking for a Front Office Trade Support Engineer for our client, a renowned Hedge Fund in Mumbai
Expertise in Unix/SQL on C++/KDB+ or Python will be preferred, and prior experience working on trading systems is desirable.
Experience and Qualifications
- B.E. / B. Tech or M.C.A. from a reputed University.
- 3+ years of relevant industry experience in supporting IT applications.
- At least 2 year of relevant experience in production support (applications support) in L2 or L3 model.
- Understanding of project lifecycle execution from Requirements Analysis to Production Support
- Experience of working with multi-cultural and geographically disparate teams
- Strong experience of in developing and maintaining solutions
- Flexible and approachable team-worker;
- Hands on and excellent working knowledge of UNIX, shell scripts.
- Well versed with database SQL queries. Should be able to write medium to complex SQL queries
- Familiarity with Kdb+/q, C++, Python would be an added advantage.
- Must have Financial Domain (Investment Banking / Wealth Management) working experience.
- Experience and well versed with Scheduling tools knowledge will be preferred.
- Understanding of networking and trading infrastructure would be an added advantage.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.