Trading Support Engineer for a Quantitative Hedge Fund.
The Trading Systems Support team is responsible for the operation of the trading systems. In this role, you will work closely with all areas of a hedge fund. You will need to take a proactive approach to system operations and enjoy troubleshooting mission-critical systems in a fast-paced trading floor environment.
- Support of critical trading applications within a distributed multi-server environment.
- Provide trade floor support working directly with traders.
- Coordinate UAT and handle production software releases.
- Manage and maintain various trading system configuration files.
- Develop scripts and other tools to support our trading systems operations as required.
- Be involved in some after-hours support and testing if needed.
- Experience in Front Office Trading Support is a must.
- Basic level of C++ or C# or Java or python.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills in both spoken and written English is a must.
- Be able to speak in Mandarin is a big plus.