We're currently assisting our client, a global conglomerate in looking for a Vice President of Fixed Income Strategy, for their office in Bengaluru.
As a member of the team, the successful candidate will be expected to have a deep understanding of the risk management and pricing aspects of a wide range of products, models and asset classes. He/She will be an integral part of the design and implementation of the risk management, quoting infrastructure within the Fixed Income division and as such will be required to understand infrastructure management, its design and proper maintenance. This role requires interfacing with many different teams: desk trading strategists from all asset classes, business partners (trading, sales), technologists, and senior managers of the bank.
As a manager of the local team in Bengaluru, the candidate is expected to locally manage, hire and mentor local talents, as well as interface with the global strategy and initiatives working alongside other senior members of the team.
- Strong academic background in a relevant field - Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, Physics
- Strong communication skills
- Strong applied programming skills
- Commercial awareness
- Enthusiastic, proactive and driven individual
- 5+ years of relevant professional experience in a quantitative field
- Knowledge of infrastructure architecture/design, release procedures
- Project management skills
- Risk management skills
- Prior financial experience
- Prior management experience